GETTING YOUR BIBLE Z’s
By Enelle Eder
Here is a fun way to get a few “Z’s” while reading your Bible. Fill in as many blanks as you can without help. Then if you need to, use the Scripture reference given to find the rest.
- Z________________ He was a little man. (Luke 19:5)
- Z_____________ The father of James and John. (Matthew 10:2)
- Z_______ The city of David. (1 Kings 8:1)
- Z________________ John the Baptist’s father. (Luke 1:67)
- Z________ Great eagerness! (Psalm 119:139)
- Z________________ Wife of Moses. (Exodus 2:21)
- Z______________ An Old Testament book.
- Z____________ A desert. (Numbers 20:1)
- Z______________ He was a lawyer. (Titus 3:13)
- Z________________ The city where Elijah went to be fed by the widow woman. (1Kings 17:9)
You can check your answers at the bottom of this page.
© 2006 Enelle Eder