by Jeanne Dennis
Vibrant faith describes a genuine, life-changing understanding of God’s nature and character. Help your family know God and who we are in relation to Him. It is our children’s rightful heritage.
When we guide upcoming generations to a relationship with God, we prepare them for lifelong faith, hope, and joy in a hostile, dark, and unbelieving world. Give your family the legacy that really matters.
- All-powerful Creator
- Perfect, holy, only God
- One Being, comprised of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- Righteous Judge
- Self-sacrificing Savior
- Compassionate Counselor
- True Love, Faithful Friend
- A Being far greater than we can imagine or understand
- Imperfect sinners
- Gullible targets of temptation
- When not saved, proud fools on our way to hell
- When saved, repentant servants, forgiven and clothed in the perfection of Jesus
Knowing the Joy of Life in Jesus Christ
- Freedom to love and be loved in perfect purity
- Freedom to worship in joyous abandon
- Power to carry out the work He has created us to do
- Peace in the midst of the deepest sorrows and harshest trials
- Hope for each day and certainty of eternal life with Him
- More than we can ever ask for or imagine
What an incredible legacy to leave!
To help you delve further, follow the links below.
Next on the list: Life’s Great Questions