By Katrina L. Cassel
God created everything around us. One of his creations, the mighty dinosaur, no longer lives among us, but at one time it roamed the earth with man. How much do you know about dinosaurs? Test your knowledge with this quiz.
1. The word “dinosaur” means:
a. Huge animal
b. Scaly animal
c. Terrible lizard
2. Dinosaurs are:
3. Dinosaurs no longer exist, so they are:
4. Scientists learn about dinosaurs through rocks that contain prints or bones from long ago. These rocks are called:
5. Scientists who study ancient life are called:
6. This Bible character saw an animal, probably a dinosaur, “which feeds on grass like an ox. . . . His tail sways like a cedar. . . . His bones are tubes of bronze . . .”
7. When dinosaurs lived in the Garden of Eden with Adam, they:
a. Were friendly animals
b. Were the most ferocious animals
c. They didn’t really live in the Garden of Eden.
8. A theory about how fossils were formed that agrees with the Bible is:
a. Millions of years passed.
b. Bones were washed together and buried in mud and sand during the flood.
c. Cavemen buried the dinosaurs.
9. One dinosaur that God created had three horns. We call it:
10. Another dinosaur God created had hard, upright plates down its back. We call it:
© Katrina Cassel
Answers at the bottom of this page.
Katrina Cassel, M.Ed., lives with her husband, five of their children, and an assortment of pets in the Florida panhandle. Katrina is the author of several books including: The Christian Girl’s Guide to the Bible, The Christian Girl’s Guide to Being Your Best, The Christian Girl’s Guide to Knowing Yourself: A Quiz Book for Girls, Just for Me: The Bible, Just for Me: Friends